- 1/3 cup Granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 Large egg
- 1 tbsp. Extract of choice
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp. All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- Remove rack from oven and preheat to 350°F.
Make the dough
- In a Thatsa medium bowl add sugar, oil, egg, extract and whisk until frothy. Add flour, baking powder and mix until you have a consistent dough. Transfer to lightly floured surface, roll out dough into 5in strips, and press into the cavities of the Silicone Stick Form.
Bake & Serve
- Place the Silicone Stick Form on oven rack and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before gently unmolding.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.