- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. Italian sausage
- 1 small onion, peeled & chopped
- 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 8 cups meat sauce
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 – 15 oz. container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 4 cups mozzarella shredded
- 2 cups parmesan, shredded
- Place beef, ground sausage, and onion in Stack Cooker Colander. Stack above 1 ¾-Qt./1.5L casserole. Cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- In a medium bowl combined cooked meat with remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Preheat oven to 425F/220C.
- In a Thatsa medium bowl, toss together mozzarella and parmesan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix ricotta cheese and eggs. Set aside.
- Spread 2-cup meat sauce in base of Ultra Pro Lasagna Pan.
- Lay four noodles over sauce. Spread 1-cup ricotta mixture over noodles and sprinkle 1 cup of cheese mixture. Spread 2-cup meat mixture over cheeses and place 4 noodles over sauce.
- Repeat this process again until you have ended with meat sauce on top. Reserve remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese until after microwaving.
- Cover lasagna and microwave on high power for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover, add remaining cheese, and bake for 20 minutes covered and 20 minutes uncovered, or until noodles are cooked. Let rest for 10-15 minutes then serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.