- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Brush base of 1.5-Qt./1.5L Premia Glass Serve & Store Container with olive oil. Crack eggs over the olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Carefully place Premia Glass container inside 2-Qt./2 L UltraPro Casserole Pan and add water in between both containers to make a water bath. Add water up to the same height as the eggs.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Run Silicone Spatula all along the sides to unmold, chop and serve as desired.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.