- 2 puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 cup filling of choice
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
- Roll out puff pastry sheet onto Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim. (If dough gets too soft, sprinkle 1-2 tbsp. of all purpose flour to make it easier to work with.)
- Use All-in-One Shaker to cut out circles and add 1-2 tbsp of filling on one half of the dough. Mix egg with water until well combined and use pastry brush to brush it all along the edges of dough.
- Fold dough over and pinch closed with fork. Brush with remaining egg wash and bake for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown and puffy. Repeat process with remaining dough. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.