2 pancakes and 2 tbsp of syrup
- 1½ cups reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning Blend
- 1 lb. 445 g strawberries, stemmed
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup or corn syrup
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
Prep the pancakes
- Preheat Chef Series II 12"/30 cm Griddle pan over medium heat. In base of Supersonic Chopper Tall, fitted with paddle whisk attachment, combine milk, eggs and oil. Cover and pull cord until blended.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar and seasoning blend over liquids in Supersonic Chopper Tall base. Cover and pull cord 6-8 times until mixed
- Do not over mix. Ladle ¼ cup batter onto the hot griddle.
- Cook until bubbles begin to set around the edges of the pancakes and the griddle-side is golden. Gently flip and continue cooking 1-2 minutes more. Remove from griddle and serve warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
- While pancakes are cooking make strawberry syrup using the last 5 ingredients. Place strawberries into base of Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment, cover and pull cord 8-10 times until pureed.
- Place puree in 1-Qt./1 L Micro Pitcher Set and add remaining syrup ingredients. Microwave at 50% power 9-10 minutes until boiling, monitoring during last few minutes to prevent syrup from boiling over.
- Serve warm and refrigerate any remainder for up to 5 days
Make the syrup
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.