- 6 oz. bowtie pasta
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp dry oregano
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Place Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on metal baking sheet and set aside.
- Add pasta to Microwave Pasta Maker and pour water to maximum fill line.
- Microwave for 12-14 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Strain well and add remaining ingredients, tossing pasta until it's fully coated.
- Place pasta on Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim in a single layer and bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden and crispy. Serve as is or with marinara sauce, enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.