- 1 large carrot, peeled & chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 15 oz./425 g can red kidney beans
- ½ cup bacon bits
- 1 cup medium shells
- 28 oz./800 g can diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- Optional Parmesan rind
- 1 zucchini, diced small
- In base of MICROWAVE PRESSURE COOKER, add all ingredients including Parmesan rind (if using) except zucchini. Cover and lock in place.
- Microwave on high power for 15 minutes. At the end of cooking time let pressure release naturally.
Finish it off
- Add in zucchini and stir to combine. Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.