Pepperoni Pizza Nachos
- 8 oz. Colby jack cheese, quartered
- 9 oz. tortilla chips
- ½-cup mini pepperonis
- ½ cup mozzarella pearls, halved
- Fresh basil
Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C.
Assemble Grate Master Shredder fitted with Coarse Cone, add cheese chunks to hopper and push down while turning handle to shred cheese. Repeat process until all cheese is shredded.
Place Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on metal baking sheet and arrange tortilla chips in an even layer. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top.
- Arrange mini pepperoni and mozzarella pearls on top of the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Add fresh basil and serve.