Lunch & Dinner
- 2 cups packed arugula leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmigiana reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
3/4 cup walnuts
Prep the Toppings
- Preheat oven to 400? F/200? C. Remove oven rack from oven and place on countertop. In base of Smooth Chopper fitted with blade attachment, place walnuts, arugula and garlic. Replace cover and pull cord until finely chopped. Add olive oil and cheese and continue processing until pureed and mixture is well incorporated. Set aside.
- Sprinkle half of flour on Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim and roll out pizza dough to desired thickness. Add half of pesto mixture to pizza and spread out evenly. Top with mozzarella cheese slices, red onion and sprinkle black pepper on top.
Cook & Serve
- Transfer Silicone Baking Sheet onto oven rack and place in oven. Bake for 10�12 minutes or until bottom of pizza is golden and fully cooked. Let cool slightly and transfer pizza to cutting board: slice and serve warm.