- 1 cup warm water
- 2 ¼ tsp. active dry yeast
- 2 tbsp. Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- Olive oil
- In Medium Thatsa Bowl, add water and sprinkle yeast on top. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar, salt, flour and mix until well combined. Transfer to stable surface and knead until dough is smooth and no longer sticky, about 5-7 minutes.
- Drizzle a pinch of olive oil into Medium Thatsa Bowl and add dough. Seal and let rest until dough has doubled in size.
- Once dough is ready carefully stretch out, add toppings of choice and bake at 425°F/220°C for 12 minutes. Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.