- 2 russet potatoes
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp/2 mL salt
- ¼ tsp./1 mL garlic powder
- ¼ tsp./1 mL onion powder
- ¼ tsp./1 mL paprika
- ¼ tsp./1 mL red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup/35 g all-purpose flour
- Assemble the Grate Master® Shredder Accessory and place Thatsa® Medium Bowl filled with water underneath the hopper. Grate the potatoes into the water.
- Drain the water from the potatoes and place the potatoes into a paper towel or Recycled Microfiber Multipurpose Towel. Squeeze out any excess moisture, pat dry and set aside.
- In the clean Thatsa® Bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients except for the flour. Add the grated potato and flour, then mix with the Silicone Spatula until you have a consistent mixture.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro® Grill and evenly pour mixture into the Ring.
- Place cover on in the grill position and microwave 8 minutes at 70% power
- Using oven gloves, remove the Pro Ring and flip the rösti using the Spatula. Place cover on in the grill/low position and microwave for an additional 5 minutes at 70% power.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.