- 6 prepared tart shells:
- 2 fresh peaches, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup apricot jam
- Preheat oven to 350° F/175° C.
- Divide peach slices evenly between the 6 tart shells, fanning the peaches in the same direction.
Warm up jam
- Place apricot jam in Micro Pitcher. Microwave on high power 25 seconds or until melted and smooth.
- Brush apricot jam over peaches.
- On baking sheet lined with Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim, place tarts and bake 12 minutes or until peaches are just soft.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.