- 1 lime/2 tbsp Juice
- 2 oranges (½ cup) Juice
- 8 oz./225 g frozen raspberries
- 6 oz./175 g low-fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh mint
Prep, mix and serve
- Assemble Press Master with Press Master connection to base.
- Place base of Supersonic Chopper Extra under Press Master splash guard. Slice citrus in half and insert one half of the fruit in the chamber, making sure that the cut side is facing down. Press down until all juice is drained. Repeat until the lime and all oranges are pressed into Supersonic Chopper. Place remaining ingredients into base of Supersonic Chopper, fitted with blade attachment. Cover and pull cord to process until raspberries are finely chopped and mixture is combined.
- Pour into two 12-oz./350 mL tumblers
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.