- 4 medium carrots, peeled
- 1 large russet potato, peeled
- 4 medium parsnips, peeled
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 (4-oz.) can green chilies
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 tbsp. instant masa
- 6 tbsp. salted butter
- TOPPINGS Fresh cilantro, lime wedges, minced jalapeno for garnish
Prep the veggies
- Roughly chop carrots and potato, transfer to the base of the Supersonic Chopper Tall fitted with blade attachment. Cover and pull cord until finely chopped.
- Transfer ingredients to the TupperWave Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole. Repeat steps with parsnips, cauliflower and garlic.
Make the stock
- Stir in stock, green chilies, oregano, cumin, salt, masa and butter. Cover and microwave on high power 22 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add toppings and serve
- Remove Stack Cooker from microwave, uncover, and stir chili.
- Serve warm with fresh cilantro, lime wedges and minced jalapeno.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.