- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, smashed
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 15 oz. chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Heat up oil over medium heat on Daily Universal Fry Pan and add garlic and rosemary. Let cook for about 2-3 minutes until fragrant and lightly browned on all sides. Remove from heat, let cool completely and discard garlic and rosemary.
- In SuperSonic Chopper Extra, add chickpeas, infused oil and remaining ingredients. Replace cover and pull cord until creamy and well combined.
- Store in fridge until ready to serve. Garnish with additional rosemary and oil.
- Serve with toasted bread, crackers, or veggies.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.