10 mini waffles
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1¼ cup buttermilk
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted (plus more for mini waffle maker)
- 1 large egg
- 1¼ cup parmesan, shaved
- In Thatsa medium bowl mix flour and pepper. In a separate bowl, mix buttermilk, butter and egg until well incorporated.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix just until combined. Fold in parmesan cheese and let batter rest for a few minutes.
- Heat up mini waffle maker and brush with butter.
- Using Large Portioning Scoop, add one scoop to waffle maker, close and let cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Continue process until all batter is used.
- Serve with eggs or as bread for a sandwich.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.