- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light or dark brown sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- ¾-cup self-rising flour
- 1 ½-cup rolled oats
- 1-cup semisweet chocolate chips, optional.
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- Place Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim on metal baking sheet and set aside.
- In Thatsa medium Bowl, add butter, both sugars and mix with Silicone Spatula until creamy and well combined.
- Add vanilla, egg and mix again.
- Add flour, oats and chocolate chips, if using, and continue mixing until a consistent dough forms.
- Use Medium size Portioning Scoop to scoop out cookies onto Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until desired softness. Cookies will look under baked in center and finish cooking as they stand. Repeat process with remaining batter and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.