- 12 oz./350 g green beans, trimmed
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2½ tsp. red curry paste
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 12 oz./350 g extra firm tofu, strained & pressed, cut in cubes
- ¾ cup coconut milk (for curry)
- ¾ cup coconut milk (for rice)
- ¾ cup water
- 1½ cups quick cooking brown rice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
Prep the green beans
- 12 oz./350 g green beans, trimmed, 1/4 cup green onions, chopped1 tsp. minced ginger, 1 tbsp. soy sauce, 1 tbsp. rice vinegar, 2 tsp. vegetable oil. Mix all ingredients in Thatsa medium bowl then transfer to inverted ¾ qt./750ml cover of the TupperWave Stack Cooker and set aside.
Make Tofu Curry
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter,1 small onion, chopped, 2½ tsp. red curry paste,1 tsp. minced garlic,1 tsp. cornstarch, 1 tsp. salt, pinch of black pepper, 12 oz./350 g extra firm tofu, strained & pressed, cut in cubes, ¾ cup coconut milk. Place butter, onion and red curry paste in 1¾-qt. /1.75 L Casserole and microwave on high power 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and set aside.
Prep Coconut Rice
- ¾ cup coconut milk, ¾ cup water, 1½ cups quick cooking brown rice,1 tsp. salt,1 tsp. granulated sugar. In 3-qt. /3 L Casserole, mix all ingredients and set aside.
Stack, Cook and Serve
- Stack components together by placing 1¾-qt. casserole on top of 3 qt. casserole and top with inverted cover. Place in microwave and cook on high power for 15-20 minutes or until all 3 dishes are fully cooked.
- Stir each casserole and let stand 3-8 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.