- 3 oz. ramen noodles
- ½ tbsp. chili oil
- 1 tsp. ginger paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, whites and green separated
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil, divided
- 1 large egg
- Cook ramen noodles in boiling water for two minutes. Remove from water and set aside. Discard water.
- Heat Daily Universal Frypan to Medium and add chili oil, ginger paste, garlic, whites of green onions and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add soy sauce, half of sesame oil and stir.
- Quickly add noodles and stir well to incorporate. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Add remaining sesame oil to Fry pan and lower heat to low. Crack egg directly into the pan (without cleaning it) and cook for 30 seconds on both sides, leaving the yolk runny.
- Add fried egg on top of noodles, garnish with additional chili oil and greens of green onions. Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.