Spiralized Broccoli Salad
Starters & Snacks
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. Parmesan
2 fresh broccoli heads with stems 1.5 in/3,81 cm in diameter
Prep & cook broccoli
- Remove stem from broccoli head by cutting as close to the florets as possible. Cut broccoli florets and place in Tupperware Smart Multi-Cooker shielded colander. Add water to base/ water reservoir to max fill line for steaming, place shielded colander inside base, cover with shielded cover and microwave on high power 8 minutes.
- While broccoli is cooking, assemble the Fusion Master Spiralizer fitted with thin noodle blade. Attach broccoli stem to pin and vegetable holder. Lock in place and turn handle to spiralize. Repeat with remaining stem. At the end of cooking time, add spiralized broccoli stem to shallow colander and place in the shielded colander. Cover with shielded cover and microwave on high power 1 minute and let cool slightly.
Finish it off
- Toss broccoli with remaining ingredients to combine. Serve warm.