- 2 russet potatoes, rinsed and halved
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. dried chives
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. minced onions
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Place Silicone Muffin Form on metal baking sheet and set aside.
- Assemble potato flat side against the veggie holder of the Handy Spiralizer. Making sure the spiralizer blade is set to spiralize icon, hold base with opposite hand and turn to spiralize the potato. Repeat with remaining potato pieces.
- Pat dry and place in bowl. Add oil, parmesan cheese, dried chives and spices.
- Divide spiralized potato in cavities of Silicone Muffin Form. Bake for 25 minutes or until crispy. Garnish as desired and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.