- 1 cup/ 125 g all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup/ 75 mL warm water
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 12 oz. firm tofu, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Water for sealing dumplings
Make the Dough
- In small bowl mix flour, water and salt until dough forms. When dough is cool enough to handle, knead with hands until smooth. Let rest for 2 minutes.
Make the Filling
- Place tofu in Thatsa large bowl and break up with fork, and add remaining ingredients until well incorporated.
Fold & Steam Dumplings
- Divide dough in 12 equal portions and roll out to a thin 10 cm/4 inch disc.
- Place 1 heaping tbsp. in middle of each disc, moisten rim with water, fold dumplings and pinch to seal them.
- Pour 400 mL/1 3/4 cup water to base of TUPPERWARE® SMART MULTI-COOKER, arrange 6 dumplings in simple layer in shielded colander, cover and microwave on high power for 8 minutes.
- Let rest before removing and repeat with remaining dumplings.
- Serve with soy sauce.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.