Starters & Snacks
- recipes found below Choice of filling
- 2 tbsp. 1 tbsp. cream cheese, 1 tbsp. guava jelly
- 2 tbsp. 1 tbsp. peanut butter, 1 tbsp. grape jelly
2 slices bread of choice (white whole wheat potato pumpernickel)
Prep the Bread
- Place slices of bread on flat surface. Use the outer part of the sandwich sealer to press down firmly onto bread to cut out circles. Store crusts for later use.
Cut the bread and fill
- Place bread circles inside the sandwich sealer and add filling in center.Squeeze sandwich sealer to crimp and seal bread slices together.Store in fridge until ready to eat or freeze for up to 14 days.