- ¾ cup sweet potato puree
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup self-rising flour
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4-oz./113.5 g semisweet chocolate bar, roughly chopped
Make the batter
- In Thatsa medium bowl, place sweet potato puree, sugar, oil, egg and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined. Add flour and cocoa powder. Mix until well combined. Fold in 2/3 of chopped chocolate. Pour batter into Silicone Rectangular Form and smooth top to form even layer. Sprinkle remaining chocolate pieces over the top.
- Microwave on 80% power for 5-6 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly, cut into squares using spatula and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.