- 2 lbs./1 kg sweet potatoes, peeled & quartered
- 2½ cups water
- 6 cloves
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup pecans, chopped
- ½ tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- In base of Microwave Pressure Cooker, place sweet potatoes, water and cloves. Cover and make sure to lock it in place.
- Microwave on high power for 10 minutes. At the end of cooking time, let cool for 5 minutes.
Finish the dish
- Strain sweet potatoes, remove cloves and return to Pressure Cooker base. Add salt, maple syrup and toss to coat. Top with pecans and if desired, cinnamon.
- Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.