- 2 puff pastry sheets
- ½ cup filling of choice (such as chocolate hazelnut spread, jam or cheese)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
- Place one puff pastry sheet on Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of filling separated by inches in nine spots on the puff pastry.
- Place remaining puff pastry sheet and press down around the filling.
- Separate Kitchen Shears and using non-sharp side press on the puff pastry to cut into ravioli. Use fork to seal each ravioli.
- Place metal baking sheet under Silicone Baking Sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until puffy and golden in color. At the end of baking time, let cool 5 minutes, top with powdered sugar and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.