- ½ tsp. salt
- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 1 cup Pecorino Romano, plus more for garnish
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- Add 2 ½ quarts of water and salt to Daily Universal 4-Qt Stockpot and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add spaghetti and once softened, give it a stir until pasta is fully submerged.
- Meanwhile in a small Wonderlier bowl, add cheese and one ladleful of pasta water and mix to form a thick paste. Set aside.
- When the pasta is almost done, toast black pepper in frypan for 1-2 minutes. Add ladleful of pasta water and bring to a boil. Transfer pasta into frypan and stir to finish cooking.
- Add cheese paste and mix. Add 1-2 ladles of pasta water until the cheese is fully melted. Tossing pasta in frypan occasionally. Serve immediately with additional black pepper and a sprinkle of cheese.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.