- 4.5 oz. solid white albacore tuna in olive oil
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup artichokes, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. capers
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In small Wonderlier bowl mix tuna, bell pepper, artichokes, parsley, capers, red wine vinegar and lime juice.
- Scoop out 1 tbsp of avocado from each half and mix in with tuna; season to taste.
- Divide tuna between both avocado halves, garnish as desired and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.