- 12-oz./350 g Corn or rice cereal squares
- 6 oz./175 g Semisweet chocolate chips
- Creamy peanut butter ½ cup
- unsalted butter ½ cup
- Powdered sugar 2 cups
- Pour cereal into large bowl (with seal).
Melt & Finish it off
- Combine chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter in TUPPERWAVE® STACK COOKER. Microwave on high power 2 minutes, or until ingredients have melted. Stir to combine.
- Pour over cereal until coated.
- Add powdered sugar, seal bowl and shake until coated.
- Store in sealed Tupperware bowl until ready to eat.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.