- 2 home style waffles, toasted
- 2 scoops ice cream of choice
- 1-cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Add ice cream scoops to waffle, top with remaining waffle and press down. Freeze to set for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile make chocolate shell by mixing chocolate chips and coconut oil in 2-cup Micro Pitcher. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Dip waffle ice cream sandwich in melted chocolate and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.