- 1 large watermelon
- 5 oz./142 g spring mix greens
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup balsamic glaze, divided
Prep, plate and serve
- Slice two discs from the center of the watermelon. Cut the discs into six wedges.
- Combine mixed greens with 2 tbsp. of balsamic glaze in Thatsa Bowl. Toss using tongs until evenly distributed.
- Divide mixed greens evenly over the two watermelon wedges. Top greens with remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle with remaining balsamic glaze
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.