- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 4 cups reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 3 tbsp. instant coffee
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
Make the spiced coffee
- Whisk together pumpkin puree, milk, sugar and instant coffee in TupperWave Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole. Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Make the whip and serve
- Meanwhile, pour 1 cup heavy cream into base of SuperSonic Chopper Tall. Cover with Whip Accessory and turn handle until stiff peaks form.
- Whisk whipped cream into hot milk mixture and ladle warm into cups.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.