8 to 10
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, separated
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 5-6 lbs. brisket
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 oz. chili sauce
- 2 – 15 oz. jellied cranberry sauce
- 12 oz. amber beer
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar, packed
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
- Heat Chef Series II 5-Qt./4.8 L Sauteuse to medium heat and add 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Add onions and sauté until softened, then add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Remove garlic and onions from Sauteuse and transfer to UltraPro 6-Qt./5.7L Roasting Pan. Set aside.
- Season brisket with salt and pepper. Add remaining 1 tbsp of\\noil to Sauteuse and heat up to medium heat. Add brisket to Sauteuse and brown\\non all sides.
- Transfer browned brisket to Roasting Pan on top of garlic and\\nonions. In medium bowl, add chili sauce, cranberry sauce, beer and apple cider\\nvinegar. Mix well to combine then add to Roasting Pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over brisket, cover and bake for 3½ hours.
- After\\nthe brisket is fully cooked, remove from oven and let completely cool. Place in\\nfridge and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. When ready to serve, shred the\\nbrisket and serve warm with sauce.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.