Chef Series II 4.3-Qt./4 L Sauteuse with Glass Cover
Start a lifetime relationship you can always depend on. Our premium Chef Series II is harder than steel and resistant to wear. Coated with PFOA-free, state-of-the-art non-stick coating, our hard-anodized aluminum cookware heats quickly and evenly, and then cleans easily. The Sauteuse is a low, wide pan featuring slightly flared sides. It's the perfect tool for preparing hearty dishes like paella or risotto, and wide enough to hold large cuts of meat like flank steak. Dual handles make for easy lifting, even when the pan is full.
Experience it before you buy it
The Chef Series II 4.3-Qt./4 L Sauteuse with Glass Cover must be seen to be believed. Host a Tupperware® party to see it in action. You could receive enough Host Credit to get it for free.Learn More
- Compatible on all cooking surfaces (gas, electric, ceramic and induction)
- State-of-the-art, non-stick coating
- Easy to clean and lightweight
- Cast-hollow handle stays cool to the touch
- Riveted handle construction stays sturdy even after years of use
- Heats and cools 3x faster
- Superior heat conductivity so less energy is required to achieve the desired cooking temperature
- All bases are safe for use in conventional ovens up to 450º F/232 º C
- Tempered glass covers enable you to view contents while cooking and are safe for use in conventional ovens at temperatures up to 350º F/177º C
|Wash Type||Hand wash|
|Max. Temp||All bases are safe for use in conventional ovens up to 450º F/232 º C|
Chef Series II Cookware carries a limited lifetime warranty against defects in the material or workmanship under normal or household non-commercial use and cared for in accordance with instructions, and certain actions will invalidate your warranty.
Please visit our warranty page to learn more.