Silicone Muffin Form
Create new forms of happiness!
Make healthier homemade muffins, cupcakes, monkey bread,...
Create new forms of happiness!
Make healthier homemade muffins, cupcakes, monkey bread, and more with our Silicone Muffin Form. Silicone is a wonderous non-stick material safe for the fridge, freezer, microwave, and oven. The non-stick silicone Tupcakes pan and mold can also be used to make comfort food favorites like individual cornbread, mini meatloaf, or baked mac & cheese. Small fruit custards or egg frittatas turn out equally well.
- No greasing or oiling needed: naturally non-stick material for easy release of foods
- Versatile: usable in the fridge, freezer, oven, and microwave
- Convenient: sized for two forms to fit on one oven rack
- Nestable: two forms fit into each other for storage
- Long-lasting: durable and will not deform in normal domestic use
- Premium quality silicone: very durable, even heat distribution, and flexible for easy unmolding; resistant from -25°C/-13F to 220°C/428F for use in both oven and freezer; never rusts
W 19.3 x H 2.5 x L 28.7 cm
W 7.6 x H 1 x L 11.3 inch
each cavity 115 mL/½ cup
Max Wattage: US 1200 watts/EU & AP 800 watts
Color: Purple Cabbage
- For oven, use a cold and clean oven rack or metal baking sheet to support the Muffin Form before filling it. For microwave, use the turntable for support. Always use the support underneath when moving the filled Muffin Form from place to place.
- Greasing or baking sprays are not needed when baking with our Silicone Forms. They could even damage the material. Only when molding in the fridge or freezer (e.g. recipes with gelatin), some oil can be used to help with unmolding.
- Our Silicone Muffin Form can handle heat, however it cannot be used on the stove top or with the grill function of your oven or microwave or broiler.
- Be gentle! Cut what you've cooked on a serving tray, cutting board, or plate… but never in the baking form. Really… never!
- Always use oven gloves when removing the Silicone Form from the microwave or conventional oven. Always remove it together with the oven rack or other supporting device.
- Results may vary with individual ovens; please adapt your cooking times accordingly.
- Dishwasher safe
- Safe for use in microwave
- Safe for use in oven
- Freezer safe (up to -25°C)
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils.
- Not safe for use on stove top
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- For optimal and even baking results, take care to distribute your preparation evenly among all the cavities.
- You can fit 2 baking forms on an oven rack. While your baking form likes it cozy, leave some place between them to allow air circulation for better results.
- Microwave cooking works great with our silicone form. Want to try something on your own? Give it a go at 600W.
- To bake in the microwave, place the form on the turntable of the microwave before filling the form. Most turntables can be removed from the microwave for easier filling.
- This baking form worked hard. Give it a moment to relax! A standing time of at least 5 minutes after baking with most recipes will do the trick for easy unmolding.
- The Freezer Mates Large Low 2.25L can hold the form while your creation is setting in the fridge or freezer.
- One of the properties of silicone is it absorbs fat from foods. It releases the fat gradually after usage, causing the baking sheet to have a greasy feeling and white deposit even though it was washed after using. To preserve your silicone form, wash inside and outside with soapy water and dry carefully again before each use to remove any residue.
- Some foods can cause staining, but this will not affect the product’s performance.
- Always preheat the oven before baking (remove oven rack before preheating).