Cold Brew Carafe
Brewed just for you!
Cold brewing is a new way of drinking coffee and ...
Brewed just for you!
Cold brewing is a new way of drinking coffee and tea! It is the art of using time and fine-tuned recipes to extract all the desired flavor from coffee and teas with fresh cold water over a number of hours.
Treat yourself and your loved ones by making delicious cold-brew drinks.
WHAT IS COLD BREW? Cold brewing involves steeping coffee grounds or tea leaves in chilled water or at room temperature and refrigerated overnight.
WHY DRINK COLD-BREW COFFEE? This method preserves the fruitier taste of the coffee bean, giving it a mild, slightly sweeter taste and lower acidity than hot coffee.
WHY DRINK COLD-BREW TEA? This method gives the tea time to develop more complex flavor notes and aromas. The slow, gentle steeping creates a sweeter and smoother tea, so you don’t have to worry about it being harsh or bitter.
Our Cold Brew Carafe helps bring the coffee shop right to your home!
- Clear material is virtually unbreakable and lighter than glass carafes.
- The stainless steel brewing mesh makes it easy to brew your own ready to drink or concentrate coffee or tea!
- The large opening makes it easy to fill or remove coffee grounds or tea leaves without making a mess.
- The cover not only protects your beverage when not in use, but it can also be used as a coaster when transporting the mesh to the trash can so you don’t make a mess!
- With its sleek design, it will fit in most fridge doors.
- Hand wash
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not freezer safe
- Not safe for use in the microwave
- Versatile: Not just for making cold-brew coffee or tea! Can also be used for serving a range of trendy beverages.
- Elegant, yet practical: The Carafe's elegant look complements any setting—but unlike glass carafes, no worries about breaking.
- Easy to use: Designated fill lines on the filter make it easy to brew your favorite ready-to-go drink or concentrated coffee.
- Save time and money: No more stopping for coffee at your local cafe! Brewing your own cold brew coffee or tea at home will help you save time in the morning and put more money in your pocket.
- Be your own barista: Get creative and brew your coffee or tea with other flavors like mint, mocha, vanilla, chai and many more.
- Freeze your leftover coffee or tea in an ice cube tray for future use.
- Preserve concentrated coffee or tea in the fridge for up to a week.
- To minimize scratches or damage to the high-gloss finish of the Carafe, washing by hand is preferred.