If you are the customer of an Independent Sales Representative, you should check with her/him directly to learn about her/his data privacy practices.
Information We Collect About You
The Company provides you with the ability to shop, learn more about hosting a Tupperware® party, accept the opportunity to become a Tupperware® Independent Representative, return products, view and share content, create and view communications among users, share your opinions about your experiences on our Site or with our products. In order to facilitate these processes, the Company may collect the following information from you when you use the Site:
- Information that we automatically collect: When you use the Site, we collect information sent to us by your computer or mobile device. The information sent to us includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- IP Addresses: Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We use your IP address, and the IP addresses of other users, to evaluate Site usage levels, diagnose problems with the Site's servers, administer the Site, analyze trends, and gather demographic information. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites. If you access the Site or application via a mobile device such as a smartphone, the collected information may also include your phone's unique device ID, location, and other similar mobile device data.
- Viewing Experience Factors. We and our service providers may also collect certain internet environmental variables, such as your computer type, screen resolution, type of operating system, and internet browser version. These are collected by most browsers, and can be used to help maximize your experience using the Site.
- Cookies. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember information or to record the user's browsing activity. You may use your browser settings to adjust your cookie settings, or even delete them, but doing so may impact your experience with the Site.
- Tags. We and our service providers may also use what is called a "pixel tag," "web beacon," or "clear GIF" (collectively, "Tags") in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted email messages to compile aggregate statistics about Site usage and response rates. A Tag is an electronic image, which is usually invisible to Site visitors and may be associated with cookies on the visitors' hard drives. Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, and other administrative functions like helping us to determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns.
- Information that you provide to us: We may collect and store any information you provide to us when you use our Site. For example, when you complete an online survey, you may be asked to provide certain information such as your contact information (name, email address, mailing address and telephone number). If you decide to place an order, we will also need to know your delivery and billing address, credit card number and expiration date. Enrolling Independent Representatives are also asked to provide their date of birth, Social Security number and other personal information, which is required in order to begin your career as an Independent Representative.
- We may also collect information from or about you from other sources, such as through your contact with us, including our Customer Care Department or your results when you respond to a survey. Additionally, for quality and training purposes, we may monitor or record your telephone conversations with our Customer Care Department.
- Please note that any information you include in a message you post to any chat room, forum, blog, or other public posting area is available to anyone with Internet access. If you do not want people to know your e-mail address, for example, don’t include it in any message you post publicly. PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION IN CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS, BLOGS, AND OTHER PUBLIC POSTING AREAS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU DISCLOSE IN CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS, BLOGS, AND OTHER PUBLIC POSTING AREAS.
How We Use Your User Information
The Company will use your User Information primarily for the following purposes:
- to deliver products, services, programs, information, or newsletters, including to help us make decisions about products or promotions to offer, or to guide decisions for entering into strategic relationships;
- to alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services or to forward promotional materials;
- to facilitate better servicing of your account by a Tupperware® Independent Representative;
- to fulfill the terms of a promotion;
- to ensure the Site is relevant to your needs;
- to provide technical support and to respond to your inquiries;
- to communicate about new features;
- to protect our IT architecture, prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities;
- to contact you in response to inquiry forms (e.g., contact forms);
- to solicit your feedback to improve your user experience;
- to facilitate and administer the services that we offer on the Site; and
- to communicate information regarding your account, and other information related to your interaction with our products or services.
You may choose not to receive communications from us about new features or promotions by opting out of such communications.
How We Share Your User Information
In general, it is not the Company’s practice to disclose your personal information to unrelated third parties. However, we may share your User Information in the following cases:
- With Your Consent: We may share your User Information with other third parties with your consent.
- To Fulfill a Service to You: If you choose to purchase products or to use certain content on our Site, we may share your User Information in order to provide the content and related services to you. For example, we may share your contact information with an Independent Representative to fulfill order requests, process returns or warranty claims. In addition, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question. Also, if you are entering a sweepstakes or contest, we may use your User Information in order to fulfill the terms of that promotion, including by sharing the information with promotion co-sponsors, for prize fulfillment purposes, or with mail carriers.
- With Affiliates and Other Partners: As we seek to improve the Site and develop new content for you to use, we may share your User Information with Company partners, affiliates, or other collaborators to help ensure that the services we provide on the Site meet the needs and interests of our users. In addition, we may share your User Information with Company affiliates, strategic partners, agents, and third party marketers who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your User Information for research, administrative and/or internal business purposes. These parties may use your User Information to contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service, or they may use such information to provide services to us. If you do not want us to share your User Information in this manner, please do not provide us with this information.
- For Maintenance and Administrative Services: We may share your User Information with unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Site and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on the Company’s behalf, and entry collection, winner selection and prize fulfillment for contests, sweepstakes and other promotions). Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers that help us administer our Site will have access to User Information, if you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any information to us.
- To Conduct Research: We may share your User Information with third parties for the purposes of conducting research and analyzing user data. Generally, the type of information that we will share will consist of aggregate, non-personally identifiable information.
- As Required by Law: We may disclose any User Information we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- To Prevent Harm or Loss: We may disclose User Information when, in our sole discretion, we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm, fraud, or financial loss or in connection with suspected or actual illegal activity.
- To Complete a Purchase: The Company processes your purchases through a third-party vendor and we may share certain information with the vendor in order to process your purchases and/or to prevent fraud.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: We may share the information we have collected about you through the Site in the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of any other type of corporate reorganization.
The Site is not designed or intended for children under the age of 16. We do not collect User Information from any person we actually know is under the age of 16. In the event we learn that such information has been provided through the Site, we will delete or destroy it.
Accessing Your User Information
We provide you with an opportunity to access your User Information to ensure it is correct, accurate and current. To edit, modify, or delete your information, please contact us by email at email@example.com or telephone at 1-800-TUPPERWARE (1-800-887-7379). You also may write to us at Tupperware Brands Corporation, Attn: Customer Care, P.O. Box 2353, Orlando, Florida 32802.
We communicate with users who subscribe to our services on a regular basis via email. For communications that are promotional in nature, we provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive these other types of communication from us, such as emails or updates from us regarding new services and products offered on the Site or if you do not want us to share your User Information. The opt-out choice may be exercised by ticking the appropriate box if such checkbox is available at the points where User Information is collected or by contacting us. We will process your unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed. You also may opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link within the text of the email.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of any other type of corporate reorganization, you grant us the right to assign the information we have collected about you through the Site.
If we learn of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Site or providing User Information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. We may post a notice on our Site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
In compliance with the rights granted to the creators of databases, Company explicitly prohibits any act of extraction, of reutilization or of provision to the public of the content of any and all databases available on this website.
The content of this website and of the corresponding application is made available on the internet for individuals to visit in a private setting. Any and all other reproductions or representations, as a whole or in part, of the contents made available on the website, unless the Company grants an explicit and pre-emptive authorization in written form to do so. Any and all adaptations, including, but not limited to, any and all translations or modifications of the contents of the website, are prohibited, unless Company grants an explicit and pre-emptive authorization to do so.
The Tupperware® brands are owned by Dart Industries Inc. and may not be used in any way without the prior express, written consent of Dart Industries Inc. All distinctive signs, including but not limited to brands, logos, company names, trademarks, company signs, titles and domain names held by Company or by its partners are protected as well and may not be used unless their holder grants an explicit and pre-emptive authorization in written form to do so.
The photographs and colors of the products displayed on this website are non-binding.
International Transfer of Information
If you choose to provide us with User Information, the Company may transfer that information to Company affiliates, marketing partners, or to other third parties, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you are transferring your User Information to the United States, which does not have the same data protection laws as the EU and by providing your User Information you consent to:
- the transfer of your User Information to the United States as indicated above.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of User Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may contact us for additional information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 1-800-TUPPERWARE (1-800-887-7379). You also may write to us at Tupperware Brands Corporation, Attn: Customer Care, P.O. Box 2353, Orlando, Florida 32802.
How to Contact Us