Microwave Breakfast Maker Set
Microwave Breakfast Maker Set
While Supplies Last
The most important meal of the day deserves a fast, easy solution!
Does your morning rush mean you've no time for breakfast? Our Microwave Breakfast Maker Set means you don't have to compromise on a healthy start to your day. The microwave egg cooker is ideal for cooking omelets, oatmeal, breakfast sandwiches, even French toast.
Set includes one Breakfast Maker with cover and two Egg Poacher Inserts.
With our Tupperware® Breakfast Maker Set, there’s just no excuse for skipping breakfast. Whether you’re excited to eat right or just eat right now, you can enjoy a quick, hot and hearty breakfast in minutes. Now you can make healthy omelets or poached eggs in the microwave.
If you're not in the mood for breakfast, you can make yourself a portion-size dessert too. This set is a match made in heaven; you can have breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert anytime in a flash!
Perfect breakfast companion! Your omelets and frittatas are cooked perfectly with zero supervision, in no time, and fat free.
Poached eggs without using the stove: two poaching cups for two poached eggs prepared in no time in the microwave
Designed to cook evenly: Figure 8 shape for efficient heating; small vents on cover to release extra steam and prevent buildup
No time to make lunch? Say NO to processed meals. Prepare simple and healthy single portions in less time than it takes to defrost a prepackaged meal.
Compact and easy to clean: little or no mess after using; easily stored even in the smallest kitchens; perfect for singles, students, retirees.
No cooking experience required: Etched pictograms on the cover make this set very simple and safe to use.
Egg Poacher: H 4.5 x Ø 10.3 cm/H 1.8 x Ø 4.1 inch
Breakfast Maker: W 6.8 x H 14 x L 22.4 cm
W 2.7 x H 5.5 x L 8.8 inch
Breakfast Maker: 430 mL/1¾ cup
Max Wattage: 900 watts
Color: Purple Cabbage, Rhubarb
USE & CARE
USE & CARE
- Dishwasher safe
- Safe for use in microwave
- Not freezer safe
- Not safe for use in oven
- Not safe for use on stovetop
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Approved for food use
- Can be recycled
- Don’t add oil or any other fats to your recipes, as this will damage the product.
- If you wish to add high-fat ingredients such as bacon, ham, cheese, etc. to your recipe, mix well with egg or juicy vegetables to avoid damaging the product. We also recommend using a low wattage when cooking with these ingredients.
- Do not cook for more than 10 minutes at 400W or more than 5 minutes at 800W at a time. Let the product and the microwave oven cool down before reusing.
- When preparing poached eggs, do not microwave for more than 90 seconds (1:30) at a time.
- To avoid staining, we do not recommend adding saffron, curry or other coloring spices to the preparation or reheating tomato- or curry-based foods. Staining will not affect the product’s performance and is not covered by the Tupperware® guarantee.
- Eating from the base with steel cutlery may cause scratches on the product. Scratches do not affect the product’s functioning and it is not covered by guarantee.
- For best results, cook on 50% power to start. Adjust time and microwave power level as you experiment with different recipes.
If you are adding ingredients into eggs, use maximum of 2 eggs to stay within capacity.
Add 1 tbsp. water or milk to egg mixture for a more fluffy texture when making omelets.
- Gently whisk 3 eggs with some salt and pepper. (Optional: add 2 tbsp chopped fresh herbs or grated cheese, diced ham…)
Pour into the Breakfast Maker, cover and microwave for 3 to 4 min at 350-450 watts.
Allow to stand for 2 min before serving.
Express poached eggs
- Place Egg Poachers into Breakfast Maker.
- Pour 3 tbsp. water into each Egg Poacher; water fill line should be completely covered.
- Crack 1 egg into each Egg Poacher filled with water. Poke the egg yolk once with a toothpick and then place cover onto the Breakfast Maker.
- Microwave for 1 min. 20 secs to 1 min. 40 secs at 600 watts, depending on microwave and desired doneness of egg yolk. Allow to stand for 1 min.
- Eggs can be placed on baguette with arugula, bacon, tomato and avocado if desired.