CrystalWave® PLUS 4-Cup/1 L Rectangular
Is the cafeteria or restaurant not serving your health needs? We have a great solution!<...
Is the cafeteria or restaurant not serving your health needs? We have a great solution!
What's more comforting than healthy, homemade food? Bring it along with you in a safe, attractive container. This rectangular microwave container holds your favorite foods, including veggies, pasta, casseroles, desserts, and more.
From your fridge to your bag, then directly into the microwave to reheat for eating, the CrystalWave® Rectangular Container is the perfect on-the-go meal solution.
Great to use at school, at the gym, or at the office. You can take your favorite meal with you in a container that protects your food and your bag.
Generous 4-cup/1 L capacity accommodates a decent-sized portion of food.
- Save money and time by skipping the cafeteria or restaurant lines, and bring healthy, homemade food with you to work or school.
- The safe, on-the-go choice for busy students, parents, and workers, thanks to the leakproof lid.
- Splatter-free microwave: The seal prevents splatters during microwave heating while its valve prevents pressure build-up by letting steam escape.
- Stain Guard coating: reduces food stains on the inside of the container
- Textured surface: resists scratches
W 15.8 x H 6.4 x L 23.8 cm
W 6.2 x H 2.5 x L 9.3 inch
1 L/4 cups
Max Wattage: 650 Watts
- Wash before first use.
- Maximum fill level is ¾ inch/2 cm below upper rim of container.
- Click valve to "open" position for reheating.
- If food is overcooked during reheating, it can reach temperatures in excess of 248°F/120°C, which can cause damage to the container. Take particular care with small quantities of food, or foods with high fat or sugar content such as gravy, sugar syrups, bacon, and meat on the bone. Check small amounts of high-risk foods every 30 seconds after the first minute of cooking.
- Dishwasher safe, top rack
- Safe for use in microwave
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils.
- Not freezer safe
- Not safe for use in oven
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- Can be recycled
If needed, add 1 or 2 tablespoons of water to stored food at start of reheating.
When reheating for more than 2 minutes in the microwave (MAX 650W), stop and stir to ensure even reheating, then continue in 1-minute intervals if needed. Be sure to replace the cover after stirring food during reheating.