Keep your produce fresher, longer!
Top food scientists from the University of Florida and Tupperware have researched the storage of fruits and vegetables extensively to develop a line of intelligent containers.
Tupperware's ACE (Atmosphere Controlled Environment) system creates the optimal environment to maintain freshness for longer.
FridgeSmart® Containers use this special three-way venting system to help regulate the atmosphere inside the container by balancing the flow of oxygen coming in and carbon dioxide going out.
FridgeSmart® Small Low container has a capacity of ¾ qt/800 mL.
- Optimal storage conditions: 3-position slider adapts vent in lid to various vegetables and fruits and works with airflow pattern in base.
- Eliminate guessing: Easy-to-follow chart tells you which venting option to choose. Chart is printed within the layers of the container so it won’t fade or wash off over time.
- Save money: Reduce waste by preventing your sensitive fruits and veggies from going bad before you've even had the time to use them.
- Save time: Vegetables and fruits stay fresh longer, which means fewer trips to the market!
- Enjoy a clean and organized fridge: Say goodbye to cross-contamination risks and dirt on your shelves. Transparent bases make seeing your fruits and vegetables easy.
- Health companion: With fresh vegetables always available in your fridge, rediscover the pleasure of cooking healthy meals.
W 14.2 x H 6.8 x L 18.8 cm
W 5.6 x H 2.7 x L 7.4 inch
800 mL/0.75 qt
USE AND CARE
Slider has 3 different positions:
- Closed: When the slider tab is aligned with the fully etched circle in the middle of the pictogram, both openings in the seal are closed.
- Half Open: When the slider tab is aligned with the half circle on the pictogram, the small opening in the seal is open for light venting.
- Fully Open: When the slider tab is aligned with the hollow, glossy circle on the pictogram, the big opening in the seal is open for full venting.
- Wash before first use.
- Dishwasher safe
- Not freezer safe
- Not safe for use in microwave
- Containers nest for compact storage.
- Can be recycled
FridgeSmart® Small Low was designed for fruits and vegetables such as: bean sprouts, blueberries, cherries, chili peppers, figs, fresh herbs, ginger, mushrooms, radishes, raspberries, strawberries, white or red grapes.
Vegetables belonging to same category in terms of venting can be stored together.