Who says pasta gets to have all the fun?
Including vegetables in your daily meals, can sometimes be uninspiring. Variety is always welcome and makes it much more fun to tick off your health to-do‘s. The Handy Spiral does exactly that for you. A small, handy noodle tool to turn vegetables like zucchini, carrots and cucumber into an attractive shape.
Works great with carrots, cucumber, zucchini, potatoes and parsnip.
- Nothing against pasta, but now you can enjoy all of your favorite recipes completely guilt-free! Try a delicious Zucchini Bolognese.
- Great to prep your on the go salad, and get a vegetable stir fry going on before you are ready to face the evening!
- Anyone can do it! Impress your friends with picture perfect plates.
- Keep your favorite style: cook your veggie noodles any way you like: steam, bake, sauté or microwave
The Handy Spiral is designed for small kitchens! It is space-saving, therefore finds its place in small apartments. Living the lifestyle of an urban citizen on the move? Don’t forget to keep yourself energized with nutritional meals you prepare at home. Easy to keep at hand and grab in a second, for one or two portions veggie noodles; you have everything you need with the Handy Spiral. It masters the tasks of spiralizing in its own way!
H 12.7 x L 7.8 cm
H 5 x L 3 inch
- Can be recycled
- Dishwasher safe
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Quality Warranty
- Extremely efficient and ergonomic. In a few seconds, make impressive zucchini noodles, without left-over.
- So easy, so fast: As simple to use as a pencil sharpener for perfectly shaped veggie spaghetti.
- Super compact: Designed for small kitchens! When not in use, tuck it away in a drawer or on a small shelf.
- Safe: Plunger's teeth hold vegetables in place while protecting your hands.
- Intuitive: Easy assembling system that keeps the cone safely locked on the base.
- Ergonomic: Base design lets you grip it firmly and comfortably.
Tips & Life Hacks
Tips & Life Hacks
- To cut vegetable noodles when you find them to be long enough, turn the plunger backwards or turn the plunger without pushing. The noodles will cut off at this length.
- To get the best results with carrots try to buy the thickest carrots available in the shop of your choice. The thicker the ingredient is the more long noodles you will yield.
- If you are not sure if a produce is too thick to spiralize with the Handy Spiral, try to pass it through the main body. If the produce fits through the narrowest part of the main body, the produce will not block when spiralizing.
- Use vegetables as fresh as possible . If they are not fresh spiralizing will be less easy and won't always work as desired. Vegetables will tear easier without being cut.