Microwave Pressure Cooker
Microwave Pressure Cooker
Cook with pressure: it's a pleasure!
This revolutionary product answers a growing demand for easy cooking solutions. It combines traditional pressure cooking methods with efficient microwave cooking, ensuring even heat distribution, improved food color, and fast cooking times.
Think of it as your slow cooker for the microwave, only MUCH faster! Prepare delicious goulash, lamb or veal stews, pork cheeks, borscht, fresh or frozen vegetable casseroles, and much more. Make delicious risotto without having to stir continually. Cook dried legumes, one-pot meals, and soups in minutes. Save time, money, and energy.
- Save time: With faster cooking than ever, the Micro Pressure Cooker combines microwave cooking and pressure cooking to reach an inside temperature of 112°C and reduce the cooking times compared to only microwave cooking.
- Zero cooking skills required: Simple and easy: place all ingredients in the Fast Cooker, pour liquid, set cover, and put it in the microwave.
- “Set & forget”: Place ingredients in the base & cook in the microwave. No need to stir or check on anything while cooking!
- Safer than any other pressure cooker: thanks to the 3 integrated automatic safety system (pressure regulation valve, a pressure indicator valve that also functions as a safety valve, Silicone Gasket with over pressure release system), a bayonet locking system, and an extra safe closing handle on the cover.
- Modern look: Sleek lines and a rich color make it suitable for serving on the table.
- Cook dried beans in half the time: Soak overnight, rinse, add to the Pressure Cooker with broth or fresh water, and microwave for 30 minutes.
- For quick and even cooking, cut meats and vegetables into small, equal sized pieces.
- Prick all foods that have a skin –like tomatoes, squash, and jacket potatoes, and score whole fish or chicken breast. This allows excess steam to escape and prevents heat concentration inside foods.
- If the shape of a cut of meat causes cooking liquid to rise above the Max Fill line, cut it so that it is submerged while the liquid remains at or below the Fill line.
- Pressure cooking transforms less expensive cuts of meat into flavorful meals.
- When cooking starchy grains –like risotto– rinse the grains until the water runs clear. This helps reduce the starch on the grains and prevents clogging of the Cooker's gaskets.
- To save space in your cupboards, store your Micro Pressure Cooker open. Simply place the cover upside down and place the base on top of it.
Dimensions (Metric/ US):
W 25.3 x H 16.5 x L 28.1 cm
W 10 x H 6.5 x L 11 inch
Volume (Metric / US):
2 L / 2 qt.
US 1200 / EU & AP 900 watts
- Dishwasher safe
- Safe for use in the microwave
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils
- Do not use in the oven
- Do not use on the stovetop
- Do not use with grill/broil function
- Not freezer safe
- Keep out of reach of children
Limited lifetime warranty against defects in the material or workmanship under normal or household non-commercial use and cared for in accordance to instructions.