Pick-A-Deli® Container (Purple Daisy)
Orders entered between March 8 – April 26 for this item will experience a color substitution w...
Orders entered between March 8 – April 26 for this item will experience a color substitution with the Raspberry option.
Your pickles are in good hands!
If you love pickles and olives but hate reaching into the juice to pick one out, try the Pick-A-Deli® Container. It’s the ideal storage container for all your favorite foods that are best stored in liquid.
This large version with a capacity of 8½ cups/2 L will ensure you always have enough for the whole family. Perfect for home, parties, picnics, and sports outings.
The Pick-A-Deli® Container is also great for:
- carrot sticks or celery spears for healthy snacks at your fingertips.
- tofu stored in water
- mozzarella kept in its liquid
- marinating mushrooms and vegetables
- artichoke hearts
Includes one 8½-cup/2 L base, one strainer insert, and one seal.
- Optimal storage for pickles and all your favorite foods stored in liquid.
- Translucent container: easy to see contents
- Easy access to contents: liftable strainer insert; no need to chase around the last few pickle slices in the bottom of a jar
- Fits in most refrigerator doors: narrow square shape; saves precious shelf space
- Homemade easier: simplifies preparing, storing, and serving your own pickled/marinated foods
W 11.5 x H 18.8 x L 11.5 cm
W 4.5 x H 7.4 x L 4.5 inch
2 L/8½ cups
Color: Purple Daisy
It's easy as one, two, three:
- To fill, lower the strainer into the container about halfway, and pour the pickles into the container.
- Lower the strainer down into the container so the pickles are stored in their juice.
- To retrieve pickles, carefully lift the strainer until you can easily reach what you want.
- Wash before first use.
- Dishwasher safe
- Wash between batches of foods.
- Not freezer safe
- Not safe for use in microwave
To keep your snacking carrot and celery sticks fresh and crispy, place them in the Pick-A-Deli® Container, cover them with ice cold water, and store in the fridge.