PremiaGlass™ Container 2-Piece Set (Bordeaux)
Bake - Store - Reheat - Serve
A multi- purpose glass solution that keeps your food fres...
Bake - Store - Reheat - Serve
A multi- purpose glass solution that keeps your food fresh and offers convenience with even more possibilities than ever before.
We are proud to extend our heritage of quality storage solutions to the all-new glassware collection. Introducing Tupperware PremiaGlass Serve & Store Container. Bake, store, reheat, serve: A multi-purpose glass solution that keeps your food fresh and offers convenience with even more possibilities than before.
100% Borosilicate glass with truly see-through storage that delivers the flexibility of using it in the freezer, microwave, and oven. Set includes 1-Qt./1 L glass container with seal and 1.5-Qt./1.5 L glass container with seal.
Remove seal before using in the oven.
Crystal-Clear Glass Base
Crystal Clear Clarity base makes it easy to see what's inside
Clip-Secure Lid System – 100% Airtight & Leak Proof Performance
4-latch smart-locking lids that uses secure fitting lids with a silicone seal to keep food 100% air-tight and leak-proof.
Multipurpose – Bake-Store-Reheat-Serve
Tupperware PREMIAGLASS is made of borosilicate glass that can go safely from freezer to microwave or pre-heated oven (without the lid) all in the same dish, saving you the hassle of extra washing!
Made with 100% Borosilicate Glass
With heat-resistant glass material that can withstand temperature up to 300˚C
10% lighter than tempered glass
Lightness that lifts a burden off your wrist
Stain and Odor Resistant
Made from non-porous glass that does not absorb food odor, flavors or stains
Allow you to maximize space in the cupboard, pantry and fridge
Freezer, Dishwasher, Oven and Microwave Safe (without the lid)
Made with heat resistant glass that never warps or crack with proper use & care.
- Microwave Safe: Use for reheating in the microwave (excluding microwaves with a browning element). When reheating in the microwave, remove lid and cover with paper towel to prevent splatters.
- Oven Safe: Only glass vessels can be used in conventional ovens and lids should be removed at all times. Oven safe temperature is up to 300˚C.
- Refrigerator and Freezer Safe: When using the glass vessel for storing food in refrigerator or freezer, please remove the lid and allow glass vessel to sit for 1 – 2 minutes before placing in the microwave and/or oven. When freezing, only fill container 75% to allow room for expansion.
- Do not use on or under a flame or other direct heat sources.
- Do not use on stovetop, under browning element, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Always wash your products before first use.
- Wash in hot, soapy water and rinse well, or wash in the dishwasher.
- When placing in dishwasher, avoid mechanical shock by allowing sufficient space between the glass vessels.
- After using in the oven, ensure the glass cools properly prior to washing, to avoid thermal shock.
- To remove any stubborn stains or food residue, soak briefly in warm soapy water before washing.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or abrasive cleaners, as these will scratch the base and plastic lid.
Glass Base: Borosilicate Glass
Metric / US Dimensions
Glass Base: W 15.4 x H 7 x L 20.7 Ø - cm / W 6.1 x H 2.75 x L 8.2 Ø - inch
Metric / US Capacity Volume
Glass Base: 1L / 1 qt
Min Temp (°C/°F)
Glass Base: -20°C / -4°F
Max Temp (°C/°F)
Glass Base: 300°C / 572°F
Component Specific Use and Care
Glass Base: Safe for use in the microwave, Safe for use in the oven
Lid: Not for use in the microwave, Not safe for use in the oven