Recycled Microfiber Eyeglass Towel
The sustainable cleaning wizard that makes your home shine while protecting the environment! D...
The sustainable cleaning wizard that makes your home shine while protecting the environment! Do you recycle? Would you like your purchase to support the recycling movement? If yes, our new Recycled Microfibers are perfect for you!
Waste not, want not!
Reduce your use of disposable paper towels. Ditch your dusty, old rags. Act sustainable with our great alternative: Recycled Microfibers. Tupperware's ingenious design combines recycled polyester and virgin polyamide for a handy household partner that absorbs water, fat and other residue to clean and polish virtually any surface. With the finest denier of just about any textile, Recycled Microfibers have an undeniable cleaning power and are available in an assortment of bright colors so you can mix and match for all your cleaning needs. All you need is water.
Pick your towel based on your task! Each towel in our Microfiber Collection has a specific weave and texture for optimal performance; special embroidered symbol on the front illustrates which task each towel is for. Cover your bases and collect them all!
The Recycled Eyeglass Towel features a tightly woven, soft, smooth and silky finished weave perfect for the most delicate clear-coat surfaces. Use the Eyeglass Towel to clean and polish eyeglasses, mobile phone screens, tablets, silver, musical instruments, fine wood furniture.
W 30 x H - x L 30 cm
W 11.8 x H - x L 11.8 inch
- Do not iron
- Do not use as oven glove
- Do not use softener
- Tumble dry on low heat / delicate
- Cycle possible
- Washing machine up to 60°C
- Sustainable: Made of 80% recycled material post-consumer sourced (like disposable bottles) it helps you contribute to the planet's wellness.
- See the difference: The tightly woven smooth fabric of the towel make it ideal to clean your glasses, phone screens and tablets.
- Economical: Towels can withstand many washing cycles, and even more if you do not use detergents. This makes them economical as well as environmentally friendly.
- Chemical-free cleaning: There is no need for harsh cleaning chemicals when using our Microfiber towels! All you need is to wipe it dry.
- Hypoallergenic: The fabric works like a dust and allergen “magnet” by trapping particles inside the fabric of the towel, ensuring a healthier environment for allergy sufferers.
Acting against waste through a circular economy
The world is a circle — what goes around comes around. So instead of depleting natural resources, we believe in using products that make the most of what we already have on hand. That's what the circular economy is all about: recycling materials that would otherwise end up in a landfill. And that's where our Recycled Microfibers come in. They're made from 80% recycled polyester and 20% virgin polyamide, which is just as durable, strong and versatile as brand-new. So you can feel good about using a product that took no new petroleum to create, reduced your carbon footprint, helped improve the climate and created fewer carbon dioxide emissions.
The material is post-consumer sourced: PET bottles, industrial polyester waste and even garments, proving that one small change can make a big difference.
Eco friendly, reduce and reuse
No more paper towels!
Reduce your use of wasteful paper towels and reach for our Recycled Microfibers instead. They're perfect for the house to clean, dry, remove fingerprints and grease and so much more. What's more, they're made of an ingenious material with super absorption. Simply mop up spills, rinse with water and wring out. You'll be able to use them again and again. For a cleaner planet — and conscience.
We have no time to waste!