- 1 tbsp freeze-dried raspberries or strawberries*
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter (softened at room temperature**)
- Chop freeze-dried berries using the SuperSonic Chopper Compact to get a fine powder, approx. 6-7 pulls. Add powdered sugar and blend again.
- Measure and place popcorn kernels in the Tupperware WOW Pop Microwave Popcorn Maker without adding anything else. Place cover in open position by aligning vented side on cover with holes on the base.
- Place in microwave and set to 3 min. on high, with a maximum wattage of 1000 watts. Stay near the microwave and listen carefully for the popping. Once popping slows down to about 2 seconds between pops, stop the microwave. Depending on microwave oven, timing can be less or more than 3 min. (See user manual for more detailed instructions).
- Once popcorn is ready, keep cover in the open position and shake out unpopped kernels.
- Immediately add butter to hot popcorn; place cover in closed position and shake gently for about 30 sec. until butter is completely melted. If butter is not completely melted, place Popcorn Maker in the microwave for 10 to 20 sec. at 50% power, then shake again.
- Add half the berry powder and gently shake for a few seconds. Add remaining berry powder and shake for a few more seconds.
*Freeze-dried berries are also called lyophilized raspberries or strawberries. Do not replace with fresh or frozen raspberries.
**Butter must be soft enough to be stirred with a fork or spoon. If room temperature is not warm enough, you can microwave the butter for 5 seconds at a time to soften it. It is important that the butter is soft, to melt easily while shaking it with the popcorn. Adding fully melted butter can result in uneven seasoning.
Important note: After usage, for cleaning, disassemble the glass tray from the silicone base, and handle the glass tray with special care. This part is fragile and can break if dropped.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.