- 2 dry guajillo peppers, deseeded
- 1 ancho chile, deseeded
- 1 dry chile de arbol, deseeded
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 onion, half sliced/ half diced
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp. ginger paste
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 4 cups beef broth, divided
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 lb. short rib
- 1.5 lbs. boneless chuck roast, cut in chunks
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt to taste
- 12 Corn tortillas
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- Roast guajillo, ancho and chile de arbol in Daily Universal Frypan on both sides, set aside.
- Add oil to Frypan over medium heat and sauté onion, garlic cloves until softened and lightly browned. Add ginger and tomato paste and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Deglaze pan with 2 cups beef broth and stir in ground cloves and apple cider vinegar. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Transfer to base of Supersonic Chopper Extra fitted with blade attachment and pull cord until veggies are pureed. Set aside.
- In base of Microwave Pressure Cooker, add short rib, chuck roast, roasted chilies, bay leaves, pureed broth and remaining broth. Arrange the meat so it is fully submerged.
- Cover, lock in place and microwave at full power for 15 minutes. At the end of cooking time let pressure release naturally.
- Shred meat in SuperSonic Chopper Extra and return to broth. Salt to taste.
- To serve, dip corn tortillas lightly in broth and toast on Frypan. Add meat filling, diced onions and chopped cilantro. Fold and remove from heat. Repeat process with remaining ingredients Serve tacos with broth for dipping.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.