- 2 cups coarse coffee
- Filtered water
- 3 oz./90 mL cold brew concentrate
- 2 tsp. Torani Salted Caramel Syrup
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
Prepare Cold Brew Coffee
- Insert metal filter into the Cold Brew Carafe, add coarse coffee to second fill line for coffee concentrate. Slowly pour filtered room temperature/cool water into Carafe. Allow the water to filter down before adding more. Fill to water fill line (where the metal filter meets the plastic funnel). Cover and refrigerate for 8-12 hours. Remove filter and discard coffee grounds.
- In All-in-One Shaker, pour 3 oz./90 mL cold brew concentrate, Torani Salted Caramel Syrup and cinnamon. Seal and shake vigorously until well combined.
- Scoop ice cream into bowl and pour contents of All-in-One Shaker over ice cream.
- Serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.