- 2 1/2 cups cereal of choice*
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. sour cream
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- Place 1/4 cup of cereal in snack cup and set aside for garnish. Add remaining cereal to base of SuperSonic Chopper Extra fitted with blade attachment and pull cord until finely ground.
- Transfer to medium bowl and add melted butter. Mix until well coated. Divide cereal mixture evenly among the cavities of Silicone Muffin Form and use a Tupper Mini to press down and form crust. Place on metal baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Make the cheesecake filling by mixing remaining six ingredients in Whip N Mix Chef on gear II until fluffy and well combined.
- Place cooled Silicone Muffin Form in Freezer Mates PLUS Large Shallow and divide cheesecake filling evenly and smooth top. Garnish with reserved cereal. Seal and place in freezer to set for 2-4 hours. When ready to serve, unmold by peeling back silicone. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.