- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 8 oz. baby Bella mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2-15.5 oz. chickpeas, drained and lightly mashed
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 1 green apple, cored, peeled and diced small
- 1 tsp. dry sage
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Heat olive oil in Daily Universal Frypan. Sautee onion until lightly browned. Add celery, mushrooms, and cook for about 5-7 minutes until softened and browned. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Deglaze with stock and remove from heat.
- In Thatsa medium bowl place chickpeas and mix in the egg. Add cooked veggies, apple and season with sage, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Transfer mixture to base of MicroPro grill. Cover in casserole position and microwave for 10 minutes. Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.